Doktor.se is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our exciting growth journey. We have an inclusive culture a friendly atmosphere and we believe in building great user experiences and having fun together! In this role you will have opportunity to join our data driven journey and be part of building and running data pipelines, data warehouse, data frameworks or different data presentation techniques. As part of the data team you will work close to our business to understand needs and build state of the art data solutions to bring us valiable insights. You will report to the Data Engineering Manager.
You will be:
- Developing and optimizing our data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Support development of our Datawarehouse
- Develop specific analytics for business metrics, reports, and dashboards
- Ensure our data pipelines are compliant with all applicable regulations (GDPR, market specific HealthCare data policies)
- Work with product owners, software engineers, DevOps, and other stakeholders across the business to define data solutions to business needs.
- Support scaling up current systems and platform across markets as we grow to enable our vision of being a Data Driven Organization.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our data with consideration of efficiency and performance.
- Use state-of-the-art data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms to help the team achieve success.
We believe you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in data engineering (ETL processes, Data integration techniques, data pipeline architecture)
- Strong proficiency and solid working experience in Python and SQL.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment, working knowledge of docker, kubernetes, bash, as well as familiarity with DevOps principles.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting frameworks (we use Microsoft PowerBI & DAX)
- Experience with designing and architecting cloud-based data solutions (preferably AWS)
- Solid software architecture skills, keen to leverage SWE principles and patterns to write code that is resilient, scalable, and maintainable.
- Additional experience with Terraform and data orchestration tools (Airflow, Dagster, Prefect) is a plus.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English.
As a person we hope that you are curious and have a highly collaborative yet focused work style. You keep yourself up to date with current and future trends in your field of work and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues. We are a diverse group of people so whether you are a pet lover or a gamer, we have a suitable Slack channel for you to join.
We offer you
Every employee is equally important to the success of Doktor.se! We are driven by seeing people grow and develop, therefore we create opportunities to work in what you are passionate about. Together we create a great team spirit, culture, and community. We are passionate about giving all people a healthier life, work-life balance is something that is highly valued. We offer you competitive salary package, 30 days of paid vacation per year, collective agreements, ITP1 (pension plan), top-quality working equipment, wellness allowances, phenomenal colleagues, a beautiful office in the central of Stockholm and remote work options.
Start: As soon as possible, regarding any notice period
Type of role: Full-time, until further notice, with an initial probation period
Place: Office at Sveavägen 63, Stockholm and remote. We currently have a policy of being Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at the office.
The recruitment process: We are meeting applicants on an ongoing basis. There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions. If your profile matches what we are looking for, we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Before employment, an extract from the police regarding you criminal record must be presented as well as a copy of your ID/passport.
Take this great opportunity to work in an innovative, fast, and dedicated environment, we are looking forward your application, please note that we do not accept any applications via email due to GDPR.
We review the applications on an ongoing basis. We kindly but firmly avoid any direct contact with recruitment agencies and job advertisers.
At Doktor.se we want to do things differently. We want to challenge and change an entire industry. It all started with the idea that it must be possible to create a healthcare solution that is better adapted to our time and our needs. That it must be possible to make modern digital tools and traditional physical care work together, based on the needs of the patient. And to do it in a way that is not only accessible to our patients, but also contributes to the evolution of the way care is offered today. For all of us. In fact, this is what we are doing today. But we are far from finished and are on an exciting journey of change. You can be part of that journey. So, would you like to join us on our journey?