Doktor.se is looking for a Data Engineer to join our exciting growth journey. We have an inclusive culture, a friendly atmosphere, and we believe in building great user experiences and having fun together! In this role, you will have the opportunity to join our data driven journey and be part of building and running data pipelines, data warehouse, data frameworks or different data presentation techniques. You will get great opportunity to work closely with our business and the data team to build state of the art data solutions and you will report to the Engineering Manager.
As a Data Engineer you will:
- Develop and optimize our data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Support development of our Datawarehouse
- Ensure our data pipelines are compliant with all applicable regulations (GDPR, market specific HealthCare data policies)
- Work with product managers, software engineers, DevOps, and stakeholders across the business to define data solutions to business needs.
- Support scaling up current systems and platform across markets as we grow to enable our vision of being a Data Driven Organization.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our data with consideration of efficiency and performance.
- Use state-of-the-art data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms to help the team achieve success.
Qualifications and personal qualities
- At least 4 years of experience in data engineering (data management, pipeline programming, advanced analytics development), including building data platforms on On-prem and Cloud.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL
- Experience with bash, Docker.
- Experience in leveraging cloud-based data solutions (Preferably AWS)
- Solid software architecture skills, keen to leverage patterns to write code that is resilient, scalable, and maintainable
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile, DevOps, Kubernetes, Terraform are a plus.
We offer you
Every employee is equally important to the success of Doktor.se! We are driven by seeing people grow and develop, therefore we create opportunities to work in what you are passionate about. Together we create a great team spirit, culture, and community. We are passionate about giving all people a healthier life, work-life balance is something that is highly valued. We offer you competitive salary package, 30 days of paid vacation per year, collective agreements, ITP1 (pension plan), top-quality working equipment, wellness allowances, phenomenal colleagues, a beautiful office in the central Stockholm with remote work options.
Start: As soon as possible, regarding any notice period
Type of role: Full-time, until further notice, with an initial probation period
Place: Office at Sveavägen 63, Stockholm and remote
The recruitment process: We are meeting applicants on an ongoing basis. There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions. If your profile matches what we are looking for, we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Before employment, an extract from the police regarding your criminal record must be presented as well as a copy of your ID/passport.
Take this great opportunity to work in an innovative, fast, and dedicated environment, we are looking forward your application, please note that we do not accept any applications via email due to GDPR.
We review the applications on an ongoing basis. We kindly but firmly avoid any direct contact with recruitment agencies and job advertisers.
At Doktor.se we want to do things differently. We want to challenge and change an entire industry. It all started with the idea that it must be possible to create a healthcare solution that is better adapted to our time and our needs. That it must be possible to make modern digital tools and traditional physical care work together, based on the needs of the patient. And to do it in a way that is not only accessible to our patients, but also contributes to the evolution of the way care is offered today. For all of us. In fact, this is what we are doing today. But we are far from finished and are on an exciting journey of change. You can be a part of that journey. So, would you like to join us on our journey?